There’s still time to give in support of your favorite Catholic school in the Diocese of Marquette. Schools are looking to reach their year-end fundraising goals for the Catholic School Endowment Challenge, before receiving a generous gift from the diocese of $100,000 per school.
Click here to read the recent article in the U.P. Catholic Newspaper for more information on this exciting initiative.
Click any of the links below to make an online gift to a Catholic school endowment fund!
- Holy Name Catholic School, Escanaba – Holy Name Staff Support Fund
- All Saints Catholic Academy, Ironwood – Ironwood Education Fund
- Bishop Baraga Catholic School, Iron Mountain – Bishop Baraga Catholic School Legacy Fund
- Sacred Heart Catholic School, L’Anse – Sacred Heart School Faith in our Future Fund
- St. Francis de Sales Catholic School, Manistique – St. Francis de Sales Tuition Assistance Fund
- Father Marquette Catholic Academy, Marquette – Father Marquette Catholic Academy Fund
- St. John Paul II Catholic Academy, Menominee – St. John Paul II Catholic Academy Parsek Fund
- Holy Spirit Catholic School, Norway – Holy Spirit Catholic School Legacy Fund
- St. Mary Catholic School, Sault Ste. Marie – St. Mary Catholic School Staff Support Fund